SIMONE PÉRELE WELLNESS SERIES: How To Feel Good From The Inside Out
In celebration of Simone Pérèle’s Autumn-Winter 2015 collection ‘Happy Therapy’, we are introducing a How to Feel Good From the Inside Out 5 week organic food recipe series to encourage women to feel happy by investing in their lingerie wardrobes and taste palettes.
How to Feel Good from the Inside Out
What better way to stay on track to a healthier, happier you than by taking the time to nurture your body on the inside with sweet nutritional goodness, whilst feeding your femininity with confidence-boosting undergarments!
As busy mothers, and women who do it all…we can sometimes neglect and forget to invest in ourselves. So now is the perfect chance to take a little time out every week to read our unique, nutritional, sweet organic recipes from Instagram Foodie sensation Wholefood Wellness and treat yourself to some Simone Pérèle lingerie loveliness.
Over 5 weeks, we will showcase stunning pieces from the Simone Pérèle “Happy Therapy” collection which brings us a chromatic explosion of happy colours and blends of exceptional materials like leavers lace, French embroidery and satin bows all designed to make you feel sophisticated, seductive and confident!
Our first look from the Simone Pérèle “Happy Therapy” collection is the Blue Blossom Delice Half Cup Bra which in addition to its feel-good colour also features transparent cups to highlight the feminine lace embroidery against the skin. The firm opaque mesh back also lends solid support which will make you feel secure, structured but pretty.
According to colour psychology, blue purple and lavender colour tones symbolise creative imagination and spirituality. As a reaction to the soft violet hues, our minds and imagination are stimulated so as an introspective colour, lavender allows us to get in touch with our deeper thoughts. Who would have thought wearing purple would have such an effect! Now onto the deliciously healthy recipe part…..
Raw Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
The Wholefood Wellness foodie has created a blue blossom-inspired Raw Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake to complement the lavender tones of Simone Pérèle collection colours.
It’s no secret that blueberries are one of the richest sources of antioxidants and contain the health-promoting element vitamin C, which is important for strengthening the immune system and promotes skin glow. The raw inspired recipe has also stripped back any highly processed ingredients, full cream dairy and refined sugars that you would normally see in supermarket cake aisle. So feel free to treat yourself to as many slices as you want!
Cake Tin: 19cm Spring form pan
- 1/4 Cup Activated Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Activated Walnuts
- 6 Medjool Dates
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 Cup Buckinis
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1/8 Cup Sweet Cacao Nibs (Optional)
- 2 Tsp Cacao Powder (Optional)
- 1.5 Cups Cashews (soaked 3+ hours and then rinsed)
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Cream
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1.5 Tsp of Lemon Zest
- 1 Tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 Tbsp Organic Honey or Coconut Nectar
- 1.5 Tbsp Cacao Oil
- 3/4 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp Maqui (optional)
- 1 Tsp Psyllium husk (optional)
For the Base:
1. In a high-speed blender or food processor, pulse the almonds, walnuts, shredded coconut, buckinis, cinnamon and Himalayan salt for a few seconds. Add the medjool dates, cacao nibs and cacao powder to the blender. Blend until well combined and the base forms a dough
2. Add the medjool dates, cacao nibs and cacao powder to the blender. Blend until well combined and the base forms a dough
3. In a cake tin lined with baking paper, press the base mixture until you have an even surface. Set aside while you make the filling.
For the Filling
1. In a high-speed blender or food processor whiz together all the filling ingredients. If you wish to create a marbled swirl on the top of the cake, leave out the blueberries at this point. Blend until the filling is smooth and there are not lumps from the cashews.
2. Remove 1/3 cup of the filling and put aside.
3. Add the frozen blueberries to the blender with the remainder of the filling. Pour on top of the cake base.
4. Using the 1/3cup of filling to form the swirl, add dollops on top of the cake. Using a skewer create zig-zags from one side of the tin to the other.
5. Place in the freezer to set for 3 hours then transfer to the fridge to soften.