WEEK 5: Simone Pérèle Wellness Series
This week marks the end of a wonderful 5-week wellness series with Simone Pérèle to make you feel good on the inside and out. As we wrap up our campaign, you can feel balanced and harmonious this week with the stunning “Celest” Half Cup & Shorty in Fuschia, along with an easy to follow Raw Macadamia & Raspberry Slice from @wholefoodwellness
How To Feel Good From The Inside Out
Over the course of this campaign, we have featured the beautiful Autumn / Winter 2015 “Happy Therapy” Collection that has produced bright and beautiful colours to evoke the senses and ultimately – fuel your happiness. We also partnered with Instagram foodie sensation – Wholefood Wellness to make you feel good on the inside with nutritious and deliciously good recipes. If you missed last weeks, you can copy the Organic Banana Cinnamon Bread here.
The final stunning look from the Simone Pérèle collection is a fuchsia coloured ‘Celeste’ Half Cup & Shorty, B-E cups. This all over lace line owes its success to the originality of its pattern, comfort and ultimate fit. Perfect for brides, Céleste is a precious asset to the art of seduction, from the most petite to the fullest figures.
The colour fuchsia represents harmony and balance in every aspect of our lives; mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. It’s cheerful and fun and we love everything this colour represents. Most people have feelings of optimism when around fuchsia, and how could you not with such depth of a vibrant and uplifting colour. What could be more feminine and fun than all-over fuchsia lace?
The ‘Celeste’ Half Cup & Shorty B-E cups is available online and in store.
Raw Macadamia Raspberry Slice
For the last instalment of goodness, the @WholefoodWellness foodie has created a delicious and guilt-free macadamia and raspberry slice. Made from raw ingredients, this three layer slice is a delightful treat for those following raw food diets or those wanting to be a little bit more mindful about what they are putting into their bodies.
Including a fair amount of coconut products which have been proven to improve heart health and digestion, you will also get an energy boost from coconut. The naturally sweetened slice will give you that little pick-me-up you need when the 3pm sugar cravings kick in.
High in anti-oxidants and containing anti-inflammatory properties, raspberries don’t just give you that delicious berry hit but also carry many health benefits including those of cancer-fighting. There are few fruits that can provide you with what raspberries can.
Makes approx. 18 rectangles
Square/ Rectangle Tin: 16cmx 18cm
- 1 Cup Honest to Goodness Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Loving Earth Buckinis
- 1/3 Cup Honest to Goodness Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 Cup Loving Earth Cacao Nibs
- 8 Medjool Dates
- 1 Tbsp Honest to Goodness Sunflower Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Pureharvest Honey
- 1 Tbsp H2Coco Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup Honest to Goodness Coconut Cream
- 1.5 Cups Organic Road Macadamia Nuts
- 1.5 Tbsp Loving Earth Coconut Nectar
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- 1 Tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1.5 Tbsp Cacao Oil
- 1.5 Tbsp H2Coco Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Loving Earth Lucma Powder
- 6 Medjool Dates
- 2 Tbsp The Chia Co Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Raspberries
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
For the Base:
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a high-speed blender
- Add the coconut oil, honey and medjool dates to the blender. If you are worried your blender is not powerful enough, soak the dates in boiling water beforehand for 5-10 minutes
- Firmly press the dough into the tin and set aside.
For the filling:
- Add all the filling ingredients into the blender or food processor and leave for a couple of minutes or until completely smooth
- Pour the mixture on top of the base and place back in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
For the topping:
- Combine all the ingredients in the blender to create a thick raspberry, chia jam
- Using the back of a spoon spread the topping on top of the filling
- Place in the refrigerator for 1+ hour to set before cutting into rectangles. Make sure to leave in the fridge until you are ready to eat!
As this concludes our 5 week campaign, we invite you to follow us for continued updates on how you can feel good from the inside out.